French Bulldog and eating Wood

Hello,
i train my dogs always by myself. Had dogs since childhood. That started with a poodle, than german Shephard and later mastino neapolitano and American Stafford Mix. 2013 i lost my Labrador and after that i wanted a smaller dog… started with one Pug, than came my first Frenchie… all fine both not terror Kids :rofl: even my 3rd (pug) is a sweet little guy…now i have since feb 2020 one frenchie more, he is now 1 year old… but he eats my head! Always barking when he is alone, chewing wooden things and destroys all toys…his training is complete all commands he understands, but this chewing and destroying is to much, i am at the end of my ideas… in moment i use a soft muzzle - any ideas?

@susan2020 Your words remind me of the GSD I had between 2012-2019 which I lost in Nov 2019 :disappointed_relieved: , what I interestingly did to overcome his loneliness when I and my husband step out for work, we trained him to watch TV, yes i don’t lie about this. I trained him to watch animal movies and enjoy the national geographic channel, each movie will arrest him in a couch for 2h, i can suggest few movies if you want, you should try this with you boy.

@Sweety Thanks for that advice. The Problem is, that i have 4 and they are in a Kennel in my office when we step out - otherwise it would be a thunderstorm and my Flat would be newly designed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I get the radio on, and he is now in front of the older Bully, so he feels more safe. TV i don’t have in the office, but the idea is good, will try with radio, so that he hears something!

Thanks a lot :grinning:

1 Like

Hope it resolves your problem, :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! i also hope so

1 Like

You can also check the ourpetsmag dot com blog, there is a lot of nice advice for pets owner.

1 Like